A 3-bedroom, 1.25-bath “storybook” home for sale in Oakland’s Redwood Heights neighborhood caught the attention of SF Curbed today. 3740 Atlas Avenue was built in 1933 by O.W. Johnson and features sharply peaked roofs, arched beamed ceilings in the living room, and an English cottage-style garden out back. Loaded with vintage charm — e.g., doorknobs, 1940s-era stove, built-ins, handmade windows — but with upgrades to the plumbing, electrical, gutters, and more (including new interior and exterior paint), this lovingly care-for home was last sold in 1998. It’s now listed at $799,000.
- What real estate trends will emerge in the East Bay in 2018?
- Let There Be Light: Where To Peep Holiday Lights In The East Bay
- 8 Low-Consumption East Bay Holiday Gift Ideas To Beat Black Friday
- What Does The Tax Policy Proposal Mean For East Bay Homeowners?
- Q3 2017 Overview – East Bay Continues to Climb