||Redwood Heights, Crocker Highlands, Rockridge, Berkeley, Oakland, Mid-Century Modern, Trust Sales
Buying or selling a home can be an emotional and complicated process- That is why I pride myself on my ability to honor my clients’ needs with sensitivity, professionalism and warmth. I devote myself to staying on top of the day-to-day shifts of the market and value a close understanding of your personal wish list. A sense of balance is essential for me in creating a unique experience for each client, and I approach every new relationship with the outside-the-box thinking that sets me apart. I have helped my clients buy and sell in: Redwood Heights, Dimond, Laurel, Lincoln Heights, Rockridge, Upper Rockridge, Montclair, El Cerrito Hills, San Leandro, Piedmont Ave, Maxwell Park, Oakland Hills, Joaquin Miller and Piedmont.
- Company-Wide Top Producer 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
- I am easily available for you, no question is too small.
- I am a second generation East Bay Realtor.
- I am a fearless negotiator.
- I am experienced in writing and presenting offers that get accepted!
- My listings typically sell quickly and for over the asking price. (My listings typically sell on average of 102% of their listing price with an average days on market of 14.)
- I market my listings to many local business owners, community leaders, doctors and professionals who know me personally.
- I am technically savvy - showcasing my listings nationally and internationally on the Internet.
- I am a design buff and I continually educate myself on trends, color and style.
- I am highly respected amongst my colleagues and peers.
- I was interviewed as a local real estate expert for KTVU news.
- I am a California Culinary Academy graduate.
- I am passionate about Oakland and Berkeley. This is my home, I grew up here!
- I love to watch professional football and basketball.
- Proud parent of a daughter who attends Saint Mary's College High School and son who attends Montera Middle School
- I volunteer at Rebuilding Together Oakland and contribute to: ROOF, (Red Oak Opportunity Foundation), Wardrobe for Opportunity and First Place For Youth
I love what I do, and I am honored to have your business!
Deidre helped me and my husband figure out what the heck we wanted in a house and neighborhood, find the neighborhood, find the house, get our offer accepted, advise us about remodeling, survive inspections, not freak out, handle issues with our landlord, and more.
Deidre was absolutely amazing in every way. She helped my husband and I discover that we loved midcentury modern homes, and helped define the attributes of those homes so that we understood what exactly we loved about them.
She helped us get realistic about our budget, and steered us away from expensive small homes, considering we have two small children.
She was cautionary, but not conservative or pushy, about certain neighborhoods.
She helped us discover and fall in love with an overlooked neighborhood in the Oakland hills.
She was extremely knowledgable about Oakland and San Leandro and the East Bay in general.
She has a great eye and that makes it a lot of fun to work with her.
She never pushed us into upping our budget, despite the fact that our financial limitations made it difficult to find the right place. On the contrary, she encouraged us to stick to our budget and suggested that we not even look at more expensive homes, even just for the fun of it. She was convinced that with the right strategy, we'd find a home that suited our current and future needs and provided plenty of opportunity for "sweat equity."
She pulled back the veil on one home that I fell in love with, and I'm so glad we didn't buy it.
She took my calls even when all I had to say was "I'm worried we're not ever going to find a house." (In the end, she helped us find a house in only a little less than 3 months.)
She never asked us to write a letter to the seller about our family. Instead, she verbally sold our offer based on the benefits to the seller (our ability to close, for example, and our seriousness about the neighborhood) and did a great job of it.
She has a great reputation for closing. That makes a difference in situations with multiple bids. A seller would rather go with a serious buyer who really wants the house and is ready to go. At the same time, I never felt like Deidre didn't have our back. If we had needed to change our minds for any reason during the inspection contingency period, she would have been fine with that. When I got a case of bad nerves, she helped us sort out first-time jitters from true reservations.
I could go on and on. We absolutely love our house and can't quite believe we got so much for our money. It's loaded with potential, in a great neighborhood, and it's HUGE. Deidre really worked some magic in finding us this house. Part of that magic, though, came from her ability to help us FOCUS on what we wanted....so that when she heard about this house, she was able to jump on it for us practically before it was even listed.
By the way, she's really delightful and easy to work with.
She is a gem. Call her now. And good luck!