Chief Operating Officer
Aman Daro is Director of Media and Business Development for Red Oak Realty. He has over 20 years of experience in advertising and real estate marketing. He has spoken at several industry events, launched three custom broker websites and provides Red Oak and its clients a wide variety of services including managing company marketing strategy and helping agents find ways to efficiently and effectively use digital and offline media.
Aman has worked at advertising agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi New York, DDB San Francisco and J. Walter Thompson San Francisco, managing TV, radio, print, outdoor and digital campaigns for brands such as Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Clorox and Sun Microsystems. He has also overseen marketing and media initiatives for San Francisco real estate brokerages such as Lofts Unlimited, Urban Bay Properties and McGuire Real Estate.
Aman has spoken at several industry conferences including:
- Luxury Portfolio
- Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
- Inman Real Estate Connect
- Women's Council of Realtors Marin
- Women's Council of Realtors San Francisco
- Berkeley Association of Realtors
His teams have received awards for their efforts, including:
- Best Print Marketing from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate (2015)
- Most Innovative Marketing Technique from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate (2013 for RedOakRealty.com)
- Best Visual Design for a Website from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (2011 for McGuire.com)
A San Francisco native, Aman is proud to call the East Bay home. He currently lives in Elmwood
with his wife and son.
Aman's recent presentations: